[ST] Sprint Seats

I have a Sargent - Absolutely top seat, comfortable for hours, fits right
and rolls off at the front to let your legs go more directly to the ground.
Seems to have two sweet spots, up near the tank for the twisties and further
back near the step to slide to from time to time.

Know a couple of Corbin riders who are not happy - one had to tweak his seat
to fit, another complains it's too heavy if taking it on and off (about
twice the weight of the Sargent) Sargent is some sort of Carbon Tech base
that is real accurate while Corbin is fibreglass and looks like an
approximate fit. Both agree the Sargent is more comfortable. Depending on
where you live the Leather on the Corbin can be a bother - have to really
look after it to stop water and/or heat getting at it. The Sargent is,
according to their site, marine grade UV stabilised Vinyl. I've got the
Carbonfx finish which works great for me. Just wipe water off - no wet bum

Cheers