From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Masiak,
Richard
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 11:24 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Remapping

Hey Andy,

Although this topic concerns the can I'm procuring from you, I'd like to
involve the list because they may have additional input.

I just contacted my closest dealer (un-named for now) and they want $105 to
remap my ECU for the Two Brothers can.  OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!

Come on, does it really take 1 hour to pop the seat, connect a computer and
push a few buttons???  Does anyone out there have any input into this - like
cost and what map to use???  Andy mentioned to use the off-road map as the
RS/ST tend to run lean and putting the Two Brothers can on leans it out
more.

Rich
00' Sprint RS

*