Re: [ST] Fram filters

Bare,

Because it is my bike, my name is on the title, not yours.  Bike has
52,000 miles on it and runs just fine.  My intention is not to slam
anyones use of their money or products, but to share other options I try
successfully.  If you don't like the options I try simply don't use
them.  If it makes you feel better I'll try a different one next time.
By the way, do you have a piss on chevy or ford sticker in your vehicle
window?

Tim Elliott