RE: [ST] Sargent v. Corbin

Got the Corbin gunfighter and lady seat a couple of months ago. Can't comment on long term maintenance of leather or rear cowl installation. As to comfort and build, the quality is very good. The padding is very different than the stuff on the stock seat.

The foam is a big more dense, but the idea is that it should be less prone to compress over time. It is still very comfortable, just more firm.

The other thing about the foam, is that occasionally I found the stock foam would pinch me, or bind in an uncomfortable way. Haven't found that to happen yet with the Corbin stuff.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA