Re: [ST] Remapping

Rich,

I just had a CF pipe installed, map downloaded and a new bolt installed for less than $100.  So I would say this definitely sounds very high.

I probably could have saved a few bucks by doing some of this myself.  But since they were already doing my warrantee work for the fuel connectors I took the lazy mans approach (have the dealer do it).

Tom
'01 Sprint ST (Red)
I just contacted my closest dealer (un-named for now) and they want $105 to remap my ECU for the Two Brothers can.  OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!

Come on, does it really take 1 hour to pop the seat, connect a computer and push a few buttons???  Does anyone out there have any input into this - like cost and what map to use???  Andy mentioned to use the off-road map as the RS/ST tend to run lean and putting the Two Brothers can on leans it out more.

Rich
00' Sprint RS