From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mike
benzon
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 1:17 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Selling the Sprint ST

Well, it has come to that time that I thought would never come, I am
selling my Sprint ST. I will miss this bike, but I intend to hang around
on this list. I will replace the Sprint with a Tiger. We are hoping we
can make a deal on a 2005 edition. With the Tiger being so closely
associated with the Sprints I feel like this is an excellent source of
information to stay close to. I know there are a few other Tiger owners
on the board, so we might even talk Tigers once in a while.I will share
my observation of the Tiger with you when I have sufficient time behind
the handle bars.

Mike Benzon
Burney CA
99 BMW K1200LT