Re: [ST] Remapping

Gary,
     I had my 2000 St remapped with the triumph sport can tune when I
installed a powermax exhaust. When I took it in, the engine was warmed
up as the  service manager said it should be. But the mechanic said the
engine had to be cold when they loaded the tune. So I left it for the
afternoon. The cost was $46.00 for 1/2 hour labor. When you tune your
bike with the Tuneboy did Wayne MacDonald say to have the bike cold or
warmed up? Does the Tuneboy read the Serial no. from ECU so it will only
work on one bike? That is how I interperate Wayne's site. If you want to
use your Tuneboy on other bikes you have to purchase additional Tune
edit keys.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Ca.