Re: [ST] Remapping

With all this talk about tuning, I wonder if anyone can help me with this
problem on my 3 year old RS ....

Bike runs fine when I'm riding fast, but sadly I spend most of my time in
traffic on my daily commute to work and thats when it starts running rough.

When pootling along at constant low speed (say between 20 and 40 mph) it
regularly misses a beat, sometimes it feels more like riding a horse!

My dealer has checked the tune, there are no fault codes in the ECU, but
they agree it isn't running right. I guess it might be a faulty injector but
it's $$$ for a new set and might make no difference :-(

Any ideas ?

Andy
'01 RS (Yellow)
'99 Honda CRM