Re: [ST] Remapping

> Try some Redline Fuel System Cleaner aka SI-1.  It is commonly avaliable
> at Pepgoys.  It is the only in-tank cleaner that works.  I think it is a
> temp sensor that is giving bad answers, though.

This is probably a lot like the oil thread, but I found the Chevron
Techron cleaner to work measurably well ie: I got several more mpg
afterwards, measured over several tankfuls in city/highway riding. For it
to have a measurable improvement, I suspect you already have to have a
problem with the fuel system, which my bike undoubtedly did. In fact it
still isn't running all that great and even with the improvement
is drinking way too much fuel and putting it out the exhaust so I think
"more than one problem" would be more accurate.

This isn't the stuff that they advertise is in the Chevron Fuel already -
it comes in a bottle and can be bought from Chevron stations and some auto
parts stores.

I did try a number of fuel system cleaners including *I think* the
Redline, for no measurable gain before trying the Techron.

Paul