[ST] Triumph tank bag dimensions

My new-to-me 2000 ST came with a Triumph tank bag. Unfortunately the bike
is sitting in Maryland and I'm sitting in Seattle, waiting for the title
so I can ride it cross-country`.

Anyway I was thinking it would be nice for my cross-country ride to have
some foam in the tank bag with cut-outs for the bits and pieces that I
tend to carry - particularly my cell phone and mp3 player.

Does anyone have the dimensions of the bag? I know it is a funny oval
shape, but I believe the base is rectangular, so the x & y of that would
work, plus the height.

Incidentally this particular one has clearly seen a lot of service. The
mounting pad which stays affixed to the tank has the "hook" side of the
velcro - which is bleached white from the sun and is loosing all the
little "hooks." like confetti.

Paul