[ST] Battlax BT020 and the rain

I ran over some glass awhile ago (don't ask) and needed to replace my
tires in a hurry (I was running Dunlops at the time).  The local guy
had 020's in stock so that's what I grabbed to get riding again.

So far on the dry pavement I've had no problems in turns of any kind,
but last time it rained there was quite a bit of wiggling in both the
front/rear when taking even shallow corners like the on/off ramps on
my daily commute.  It was quite startling to say the least.

I'm given to understand (post purchase) that this is common on the
020's - is this correct?  Two questions:

1. Is it enough of a safety problem that I should change out the tires
before the rainy season starts (e.g. beginning of October for hte
Pacific NW)?

2. If yes to #1 above, what is the best rain tire to use?

Thanks,

Paul