From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rupert
Galea
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 12:02 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] hard luggage/rack question

I scored some hard luggage off EBAY (all three bags). There is some
mounting hardware missing. I have not checked yet but my guess is
Triumph do not sell it separately.

I found the mounting instructions for panniers that someone on this list
put on the web - Thanks.

I do not have instructions for the rack and I remember talk of it here.
The rack says 5KG max on it and it just seems to bolt on where the grab
rail used to go. I remember something about extra supports for the rack.
Can someone fill in the blanks?
Thanks
Rupert

*