Re: [ST] Triumph tank bag dimensions

- --- Paul English <tallpaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 I think all I need to do on it is an oil change, new
> chain and frame sliders, all of which I can do at my
> Uncle's house.

For the chain, you will have to remove the rear wheel
to change the sprocket. I have the humongous socket
(42mm ?) that you'll need. Also have the torx 55 for
the frame sliders. There is a Triumph dealer near DC
(Clinton Cycles, near Andrews Air Force Base) but you
may want to get an oil filter before you get here.
Dealers don't always have them in stock.
I can bring you the tools when need be. Contact me off
line at tigre20815(at)yahoo.com

=====
Jean "Chase Dawg" Doublet
Sprint ST 99