Re: [ST] RS Tank connections

Chris,
    The connection nearest the seat is the drain for fuel spillage at
the gas cap. It goes to a hose that just exits at the bottom of the motor.
The connection next in line toward the front of the tank, on mine it is
a corrugated hose and goes to the roll over valve located on the left
side of the bike in front of the water reservoir tank. The hose on the
fuel pressure regulator goes to the air box on the right side. This is
from the ST/RS shop manual. I have an ST and I think they are the same.
Al Garvin
San Martin, Ca.