Re: [ST] Valve Shims

Steve,

I agree with you that the under-bucket shims that came out of my RS
were undoubtedly intact, and can be re-used (conceivably again in my
bike).

Although I questioned the mechanic on this shop policy, I chose to
not start a battle over the cost of 2 shims.  The dealer has bent
over backwards covering all my warranty issues (two major-cost), and
I feel that I'm winning the ownership war with his support :-)

Mike