RE: [ST] hard luggage Q

Hey Curt,

I had Givi for my last bike, and I would guess that you'd be able to save AT LEAST $500 by using the givi stuff instead of the OEM hard cases. The nice thing about Givi is that you could conceivably get several different sets of cases that met different needs. The down side to Givi is that they are universal, so they aren't going to look quite as nice as the OEM stuff. If you're not concerned with looks, go with Givi, you will definitely save your self a significant chunk of change.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of curt lizzi
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 12:23 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] hard luggage Q

Hi I'm new to the group and have a question. I have a 2001 Sprint st and I'm wondering if there is an alternative to buying the Triumph hard luggage. Its pretty pricey, I know that Givi makes a set but I'm guessing they are about the same price or more. Any suggestions would be great...although I have a "bad feeling" that I'm going to have to spend the hard earned $$ to get the Triumph stuff.
thanks, curt