RE: [ST] for Peter - GIVI hard bags

Also true. My givi's on my honda never leaked, but you can't beat the look of the Triumph bags. If I had to venture a guess, I'd guess that Givi didn't want to create a new bag to go with a small mfr like Triumph, or they may have charged triumph more than they wanted to spend on development costs. In the end it all comes down to money. Although it is hard to believe that each set of bags really costs as much as Triumph charges...sheesh!

Speaking of leaking, I'm going to have to rivisit my silicone caulking job on my bags before next winter. They've been leaking ever since I had new covers put on after a get off a while back.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA