[ST] Re: TriumphSTDigest Parts cost?

John, I'm on the digest, but somehow this bumped out and came to me
personally.  (Happens often, but not regularly) but I'll answer because I
have some insight.  I'd email your list to Steve Lilly (the list's
benefactor) and then take a total to a currency converter on the web.
And FWIW, it it were me, I'd WANT the guys insurance to total the bike.
Then, you get the check, buy the bike back (for pennies) fix it yourself and
keep a  big chunk of change.  The only drawback to his is your state might
insist on issuing a "salvage" title.  Only a problem if you want to sell the
bike.  You can also negotiate this "buy back" with the insurance company in
advance.
Hope that helps, good luck.
David