Re: [ST] RE: for Peter - GIVI hard bags

>  >>> My givi's on my honda never leaked, but you can't beat the look
> of the Triumph bags. <<<
>
>     You're right of course, if you want motorcycle luggage you get
> the GIVIs;... if you want decorative bags for your garage and trips
> to the local tavern, you get the OEMs.         =8o)

Have been on several trips (rain included) with the "decorative" Triumph OEM
bags and have never had a problem.  If I needed to buy a set of luggage for
a bike needing same I'd definitively consider the GIVIs - especially if I
wanted the capture the BMW touring look I so fondly remember from the

P. Malzahn