RE: [ST] good freeway tires?

Geez! I haven't read all of the messages, but let me add to the melee.

I run D205's on a mostly freeway 30+ mile commute. If you are in a part of the country where rain grooves are common, I don't recommend them. The front has a little groove of its own which likes to mate up with the rain grooves, making for a disconcerting wobble of the handle bars.

If you don't got no rain grooves, then I'd recommend them. I've had two backs and one front. The first I put on 8500 miles. The second now has about 6000. The front that I bought with the original back is still going. Because of the rain groove problem, I'm going to try out the Avon Azaro STs next time around.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA