Re: [ST] Fuel fittings recall - getting mine put on today

<<
Pardon me, but I thought 'recall' meant that someone would contact me, not
the other way
round.

You're right; Triumph is required to contact everyone.  I didn't mean to
imply otherwise; however, the dealers are not going to contact you, it's
Triumph UK which will do so.

In the meantime, there was a potential fuel system failure that was making
me more nervous with every posting of "now mine has failed".

I wasn't comfortable with waiting until I received the letter, and it turns
out that there is no need to wait.  If you'd prefer to wait, you can do
so...

  - Dave

http://mail2web.com/ .