Re: [ST] Fuel fittings recall - getting mine put on today

Waiting for a letter, to prove a point, is an option, but why not be
proactive and set up the swap yourself unless you relish the idea of
potentially burning up at speed or a stop light.  Gee maybe you'd have a
lawsuit and get a settlement and then you could enjoy all that money
while going through skin grafts and therapy.  Again mine cracked while
riding and I had no clue it had happened.  I think because I was
cruising home at 90+, blowing the gas away from the motor, the bike
didn't go up in flames, maybe/maybe no?  We are all fortunate to belong
to a list that gives us valuable information sometimes before it becomes
well known to the public.  Use this tool to it's full potential and feel
fortunate that you know about the ST/RS list.

T Elliott