[ST] Re: TriumphSTDigest Bike and parts for sale

OK, how much for the seat? The Sergeant or the original?

Que Lastima, Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

                      "Louis Pannozzo"
                      <BLACKHAWK46@msn         To:      "st-digest" <st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx>
                      .com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: TriumphSTDigest Bike and parts for sale
                      owner-st-digest@
                      elscom.com

                      08/27/2004 11:54
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to ST

I would like to offer my 2000 sprint st for sale to the membership before I
put it in the papers. It has 15k miles in excellent condition color is
black and I have installed a Zero Gravity Touring windscreen tinted, front
fender extension and rear hugger. I also have many new and used parts such
as a 2 box Panner system used with all mounting. A new air filter by K&N .
A rear luggage rack used. A new Sargent seat Black with silver piping. I'm
asking $5500 for the Bike and approx. 1/2 original cost for the parts.
You may contact me at www.blackhawk46@xxxxxxx
p.s. I live about 30 miles north of Daytona Beach Fl.