[ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #464

Re: [ST] Fuel fittings recall

I wonder whether those of us who plonked down money on the (superbly made)
SS fittings from Team Triumph of Wisconsin will have any recourse.  No, of
course I don't - I already know the answer.  However, has anyone in the
same position been able to take the old, plastic, fittings in and get the
new metal ones in exchange as spares?

Rupert, with respect to where to drill the hole for the brackets/rack - I
never had to do any drilling.  I still have the instructions and can scan
them and send to you if you need them.

Paul.