Re: [ST] Out of fuel...now, 'engine' light.

the workplace personal protective equipment catalog for our propellor-hat
department lists elastic grounding straps in inch, metric, and Whitworth,
both left- and right-hand spin.

they hint at other uses of these devices. we don't ask.

their favored use for duct tape is wart removal.

bp

<But it is the third cycle that removes the strongest electrons and
photons which are the ones most likely to reproduce once the tape is
removed.

- - --
Steve Lawler>

<If an admin could please delete this post before an accident occurs that
would be very helpful.  The dangers of removing electron-soaked tape
without proper protective gear should never be underestimated.

And please, please, PLEASE do not play with Duck Tape near ponds.

Andrew>