[ST] Fuel connect / avon azaros'

The battery on the ST is roughly 8 to 10 inches back from the fuel
connector and possibly in a position where the pressurized( fuel pump) wind
blown(read riding at 65mph) liquid gas might possibly end up, maybe
contacting both battery posts. This is the worst case scenario i envision
leading to a fire.I put a set of azaros 45/46 on my 00ST 3600 miles ago. I
am an ex pirelli dragon gts user and am quite impressed with the azaros.
Actually they impress me enough to make me forget all about my somber
feelings on the dragon gts being discontinued. The one strange thing i
noticed about them( the azaros) is the knobby tire like feel of the front
tire at speeds under 10mph,I personally havent experienced any speed
wobbles .On another note , i saw a few ST/RS s ' at the britjam bike fest
in colchester  CT . yesterday, anyone on the list?  garrett johns 00ST
01SV   ama 595851