Re: [ST] Azaro's

Bought the predecessor to the 45/46 Azaros (AV 35/36) and had a major
problem with vibration on my convoluted trip to Glacier Nat'l. Park and down
to the rally in Montrose last year. Long story short, major vibration in the
handlebars betwixt 70 and 80 mph. Stopped at a Harley dealer in the rain and
got the front rebalanced with no change. Rode out the trip through Glacier
Nat'l. park and had enough by Montrose, so put a new front tire on there.
Turns out it was the rear ('cuz no change) but would never buy Avons again.
These are Z rated tires and I don't believe thier QA is worth a shit.

Jim Schroeder
Desert Dawg
'99 Sprint ST

 One thing I noticed is that the Azaros seem to vibrate