Re: [ST] for Steve - free beer

STeve Duncan wrote:
> DUDE !!!!  We may be riding together sooner than later.  Both my
> daughters live in the S.D. area (Jenni in Oceanside, and Beck in
> Vista).  Maybe you should plan a trip out there via Dallas.  I think we
> can make S.D. in two days from Big D, easy.
>
> OH yeah, and plenty of free beer in Tejas, as well  :))

Uh-oh. Sounds like I'm now starting to make my vacation plans for next
summer.

Tentative route(with gaps to be filled in later):
NJ to Savannah,GA via BRP
Savannah to Dallas
Dallas to San Diego(Aunt lives in Spring Valley)
Return via more northern route.

BTW My cousin is getting married in Dallas on Friday. When my wife said
that she couldn't go I figured you would make a fun "wedding date." I
was hoping to go but I couldn't get the time off from work. We just
started back last Friday after a 2 month hiatus. However my best friend
from CT is getting married in Austin next November. I don't want to miss
that one for the world.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth