Re[2]: [ST] for Steve - free beer

Tuesday, August 31, 2004, 6:36:24 AM, ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> STeve Duncan wrote:
>> DUDE !!!!  We may be riding together sooner than later.  Both my
>> daughters live in the S.D. area (Jenni in Oceanside, and Beck in
>> Vista).  Maybe you should plan a trip out there via Dallas.  I think we
>> can make S.D. in two days from Big D, easy.

> Tentative route(with gaps to be filled in later):
> NJ to Savannah,GA via BRP
> Savannah to Dallas
> Dallas to San Diego(Aunt lives in Spring Valley)
> Return via more northern route.

This is getting interesting.  I have family in SoCal, as well; a
brother and sister in the S.D. area (La Mesa and Lakeside), and
in-laws in Fallbrook (near Oceanside).

I just might have to make the ride south from NorCal to join you,
assuming you'll let an ex-Sprint rider on a Blackbird join in the
fun. :-)

- -Keith