From: Masiak, Richard Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:28:09 -0400
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Need aTune

I am looking for someone within a, say, 1.5ish hour drive of Palm Bay
Florida that has a tune boy.  I would like to enlist your services, for a
modest fee, to tune my RS.  I will drive to you.  Depending on what Francis
does, I would like to shoot for this weekend if possible.

Rich

http://mail2web.com/ .