Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #472

I had the same problem with the OEM P-Zero's on my  03 Saab 93.. If the car
sat more than a few hours I'd get flat spots that would go away away about
10 miles....  Plus the P-Zero's SUCKED in anything but the dry and were
shot at 10K miles.. Michelin Pilot Sport  All Season cured all the ill's
,  pricey but I expect 20K out of them and they stick like glue in
everything..except big snow.

Erik

PS: And the Michelin Pilot Roads maybe the best all round ST tire I've had
on a bike...