[ST] Archives (was: Catch up)

In a previous email, Dan Wetherington stated:
> 1. NO, in fact, I believe the archive was taken off line in order to
> protect our e-mail addresses from spam.

Yes it was. However there is a way around this. Another list that I am
on has archives where the email addresses of the innocent are protected.
For an example: http://www.magpie.com/showdigest.php?list=nycmoto

<geek> I'm not that familiar with php. IIRC, it uses MySQL (or something
similar) which I am vaguely familiar with. If I had to, I could figure
it out. Probably just a very simple matter of replacing @ with [at]. Or
I could just contact the moderator of the other list and get the source
code. </geek>

Howzabout it Eric? Will that work for you?

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's
unfamiliar territory."
            -- Paul Fix