[ST] ST-Digest & email

Hi all,

I only receive about 8 out of every 10 ST-Digests.  Until recently it
wasn't too bad of a hassle because I could just pull up the archive page
and read the ones I miss.  Now that the archive is gone, it is forcing me
to actually THINK and try to solve the problem (who knows where free
thinking will lead).

I've checked everything I can on my end; email software settings, network
connection [constant T1], the user accessible mail server settings, and
even my "deleted" box (in case it was operator error).  I also tried
unsub'ing from the list for 24 hours and then subscribing again.  Nothing
has helped.

Any ideas?

- -John Hickman
Lexington, KY
1999 Red ST  (With the original fuel sender, clutch cable, and even plastic
fuel line connections.)