[ST] Re: 02 ST Gear Change Lever replacement

G'day folks.
Sorry, but I have posted the wrong info about this gear shift lever
replacement. The shop guy said it was off a Speed Triple, but I was
looking at some bikes on the weekend and saw that the shifter I got is
infact of a Daytona - it has a slight indent about half way along the
inside of the lever - the S/triple doesn't. Looking at the S/Triple
lever - I think it woulld be too long unless you had very small feet.
For Dave - it did not have a part # ??  Anyway-whatever it's off it
works great for me - wear a size 10 boot.  Cheers / Harry

http://au.movies.yahoo.com