[ST] '05 Sprint ST

FWIW, the word from the local and not so local Triumph folks at the CW
motorcycle show in Long Beach, CA this weekend is they expect the Sprints to
be shipped in March and arrive in April.  The display model was the silver
one, no pannier bags in sight.  The new Sprint ST appears narrower in the
backside than the '99 to '04 models.  Perhaps the apparent large width
across the panniers in the photos we have all seen is a combination of
perspective distortion from the camera, and the narrower back end.  Over at
the Ducati booth, I noticed that Duc charges around US$900 for the Garmin
2610 accessory to the ST4.

Rich (Thunderdawg) Rumble
2004 Aston Green Sprint ST
1995 Yamaha TZ250