[ST] hydrogen and diesels

And hydrogen?  That won't burn in isolation either will it? It didn't
when I was at school.

Chris Harwood

Nothing will burn in isolation, if that means there is nothing there but the sole element. Add air and the conditions change.
As far as diesel motorcycles go, there are many production motorcycles that are diesels. Most, if not all motorcycles in Brazil are diesels, and these are Hondas, etc. THere was a law awhile back that prohibited gasoline engines, but I don't know whether or not it's still enforced. I think there is a model of the Indian Enfield that is diesel.
Bare