[ST] bike for sale spam

Polini 910 Carena 6.2 hp air cooled two stroke pocketbike.

All stock.  Recieved late spring 2003.  I burned one(1) gallon of pre-mix
gas through it in one year and haven't riden it since.  I raced it one
weekend, the rest has been suburban putting around the sub-division.  It was
a fun ride, but I don't have a good place to ride it, and there's a dirtbike
calling my name now. :D

Includes all documentation and decal kit originally shipped with the bike.
In the original box.  The gudge on the seat is my failed attempt to reglue
the seat to the cowl.

If your new to pocketbikes I can throw in the Ratio-Rite and the quart of
Pro Honda GN2 Injector/Premix oil to get you started.

$750, buyer pays shipping from 63366.

E-mail back at TrumpST@xxxxxxxxxxx, or call 314-374-8590 if interested.  I
can e-mail pictures to those that want to see it.

Steven Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
HSTA # 9351