Re: [ST] Re: Selling my ST

ive never bought a new bike but when prices between new and nearly
used are soooo close then the new buy with all the service guarantees
is a temptation.

I'll wait myself for a couple of years and either pick up a nearly new
ST or speed triple but with the cost of borrowing going up the second
bike market will pick up but as its saturated i fear that it wont
really work our way for a couple of years.

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:04:35 -0600, Dan Wetherington

> Perhaps because I've never had the pleasure, I can't see why anyone
> would buy new.
> Gavin Lawrie
> ST'03
>
> (snip)
>
> I understand that comment.  However, I bought a new bike recently for
> two reasons.  It was within $1500 of the price of several used bikes I
> looked at, and I got a better deal on financing...
>
> In the end, I'll be paying less than if I would have financed a used
> bike, and I get the "joy" of breaking in a new bike.
>
> YMMV
>
> Dan
>
> www.packereng.com

- --