[ST] Coolant flush....

Hey guys,

I need to flush coolant on my Honda SuperHawk. It was set up for a track day ( no antifreeze ) , and I plan to set it up that way next summer, but right now it is stored in an unheated garage and the temps are nudging freezing. I just want to make sure my block doesnt crack. Is there a way I can siphon out some water from the system and add antifreeze, start it up and mix ? Rather than do the whole drain thing ? Its just to damn cold to do that stuff, and with several inchs of snow on the ground I cant waltz the thing out to the street to drain it. Sorry about no Triumph content, but no one on my other lists could be bothered to answer....

Any advice appreciated. Would like to take care of this tomorrow.

Thanks,

John
02 RS