RE: [ST] Re: Selling my ST

Yes, well, I wasn't going to mention that, but since you brought it
up........

Don't buy a bike from STeve.

On the other hand, if you have the opportunity, take a ride with him.
Try to keep up, it's expected.

Today I R&R'd the garage.  Took stuff to the barn, threw away junk and
generally policed the area.  Rearranged the bikes.  Put the '67 BSA B25
in the back, behind the DR350.  Took the broom to the cobwebs on the DR.
Wiped off the '79 T140 Café and put it in front of the DR.  Put the
Tiger in next, left the bugs on, adds character.  The Thruxton was last,
wiped it off and added a gallon of fuel.  Well, not last, I had to find
space for the Sears generator (10 HP, 6800 watts) we got for the 21 days
without electricity.

Moved some of the RotLE Stuff that has accumulated since the hurricane
ate the travel trailer.

Had two (2) Johnny Walker Blacks with a splash, a strip steak and
broccoli.  SWMBO, the beautiful Judy, is cutting the chocolate cake,
which I will enjoy with a glass of Smoking Loon Merlot.

The point?  Well, life is damn good, for a sixty year old.  And I would
like to take the opportunity to wish all of you a long life, filled with
friends, love and happiness.  Enjoy your Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza,
Winter Solstice or just enjoy the day off on the 25th.

Be well, ride well

Andy

Oh, and if someone wishes you Happy Holidays, ask them which one.
Generics remind me of Japanese bikes.

Andrew F. Kay, Jr.
Riders of the Lost Empire, LC,  13355 79th Street, Fellsmere, FL 32948
www.lostempire.com   andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Eternal law has arranged nothing better than this, that it has given us
one way in to life, but many ways out."  Seneca 4 B.C./A.D. 65,
Epistulae Morales