Re: [ST] Spam: ST/RS Triumph gel seat f/s

On 15 Dec 2004, at 08:01, iPat wrote:

> How many people use the gel option?
> Does it make a huge difference?

I have the Triumph Gel Seat on my ST'03, and it has been fine on a
series of quite long runs (longest being a pair of 400 mile blasts
(i.e. stopping for fuel only) to / from Edinburgh in the summer).  It
came with the bike, so I can't compare directly to the stock seat, but
I had had a couple of RSs out on rental before I bought this one and I
recall thinking it seemed more comfortable than the RS seat when I
first got it.  Only thing I'd say negatively about it is it seems to
lower the seat height slightly (I'm tall so don't value such
things...).

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03