From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of STeve
Duncan
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 8:30 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Re: st-digest V2004 #683

>Well, my ride in to work this morning was a bit chilly  ( 24deg. F or minus
>5 deg celcius) and my biggest problem was not keeping warm, but fogging of
>my helmet shield.  Anybody know of an anti-fog substance that really works
>at these temperatures?
>
>Paul.

Paul, something I just ran across, go here, on the left menu click on
"apparel", then towards the bottom of the screen, beside "Respro Products",
click on "Foggy breath guard"

http://www.streetandcomp.com/

This thing was reviewed in this months Motorcyclist under "mc tested".  They

rated it HHHHH and said it was the best remedy for fogging they've ever
tried.  I plan on buying 3 or 4 as Christmas gifts.

Plus they are imported from ENGLAND !!!

For anti-fog, I use this stuff    http://www.zooke.com/

Works pretty well, but you need to reapply more often than I would like.
Once a day in average conditions, every 2-3 hours in the worst weather (i.e.

steady rain, 100% humidity).

Between the two products I think I might whip this problem.

dunc

STeve Duncan
Tejas
'00-Sprint-ST