Re: [ST] Anti-Fog

I recently upgraded to the Shoei RF-1000. When I bough it I also bought
the Shoei breath guard. I shouldn't have bothered. I'd bet that it works
fine for those of you without glasses however I just deflects breath up
onto my glasses.

The other problem is while moving along on those cold mornings. Some of
the cold air coming into the bottom of the helmet gets sent behind my
glasses and, well, "It's so beautiful it brings a tear to my eye." *sniff*

How do I resolve the fogging on cold days? Visor up at stop lights. If
it isn't clearing while I'm moving then I exhale downward. I have yet to
resolve the problem on those cold rainy dark evening rush hours.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Don't use a big word where a diminutive one will suffice."
            -- Unknown