[ST] Stalling on cold mornings

Here's a question for the Borg collective...

Now that it's usually below freezing in the morning, when I start my bike I
find that the idle control allows the bike to stall unless I hold the
throttle open a bit.

After the bike has been running for a minute or so (not even warmed up
yet), the idle control seems to figure things out and keeps the typical
1.8k RPM until the engine temp rises, when it goes down to 1.2k or so.

Any ideas as to what this could be?  She didn't do this last winter, and
it's only started since the temps have been getting down to the 30's (F).

Thanks,
  - Dave

http://mail2web.com/ .