Re: [ST] Fw: RiDE calling ST-owning web gurus called Mike Bostock

with the mods you have, had you the bike from new and you could put
your own mods on which ones actually make a difference?

i tried to buy the triumph bike cover off ebay but it went to high.
im looking for a second hand panniers kit just in case youu hear of anything!
have a good xmas, ill look fwd to seeing you in DiRe ; )

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:02:28 +0000, Gavin Lawrie <gavin.lawrie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 22 Dec 2004, at 09:18, iPat wrote:
>

> Well actually all I have done is put in high-intensity headlight bulbs,
> and fitted the taller Triumph screen.  But the previous owner (it is an
> ST'03, but I only got it in May this year) seems to have had some sort
> of fixation on dealer fitted accessories: when he purchased the bike he
> got the dealer to fit heated grips, panniers, gel-seat, hugger, alarm,
> autocom, scott oiler, front mudguard extension, carbon fibre
> tank-protector pad thing.  All genuine Triumph except for autocom and
> scott-oiler.  He also purchased the Triumph pannier liner bag things,
> and a genuine Triumph bike-cover.  It is either very pleasing or sad
> depending on your viewpoint - I suspect that the prior owner saw this
> as his last motorbike (of many), and spared no expense in getting it.
> Why he then chose to sell was never clear - he'd accidentally blown it
> over with his helicopter (seriously!) and caused some paint damage /
> scuffs on fairing and pannier panels, but for some reason earlier this
> year he sold all his bike stuff and as far as I could tell stopped
> riding.

- --
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow
"Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any
organisation, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual,
nor through any philosophic knowledge or psychological technique. He
has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the
understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and
not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection..."