From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Garry
Simmons
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2004 8:12 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] (repost) Survey help

I took the survey. It's looking for feedback on a range of magazines
available in the UK (none of which I've ever read) along with general
questions about coverage of women in the bike press. Personally, I didn't
like the way the questions were worded. I didn't think they were neutral
enough (too much bias) or offered options that expressed my opinion. So I
used the Other option and provided comments.

Garry