[ST] Antifreeze Leak and an Off Topic Item

One of the issues I've had with my ST is that it seems to have a slight antifreeze leak.  This has occurred several times.  The first two times I noticed it was with the hoses.  I tightened them up and that took care of this issue.  This last time it was one of the bolts that was on the water pump cover.  Has anyone else had these issues?

Off Topic,

I'm looking at a '71 Triumph Tiger I might be interested in buying.  Does anyone know where I can find resource information on this particular bike?  I want to ensure I can restore to look as new as I can get it.  And I want to ensure I can get parts for it.  Things to watch for etc...

Thanks,

Tom

'01 Sprint ST