[ST] Happy New Year, Y'all

Been another great year, hanging with the miscreants on this list.  Had a
blast, good people here.
Look forward to the coming year.  It will be very interesting to see the
first wave of '05 Sprint owners show up.  Well that is IF we still have a
list by then.  I sure hope someone steps up and take over admin duties from
Eric.  It would be a shame for this place to just fade away.  I would do it
myself, but my computer skills border on pathetic, no, they ARE pathetic
:))

But I would like to take this opportunity to THANK Eric !!!!!!!!!

Thanks man, for all you've done over the last 5-6 years gettin this place,
Triumphnet and TSRA up and running.  None of US would know each other
without YOU.  If there is anything I can ever do for you, just call.

Also a special thanks to original gangsta's at TSRA, especially LISA WHITE.
You kept the flock together, and we miss ya keeping us in line.

And Blake, and Kolscheen and Bird and Dan and especially RUDE DOG !!!
Thanks guys, what a long strange trip it's been.

To ALL my friends on this list I say;  look forward to your friendship both
here and on the road.  Ride safe, ride hard, ride far.

Keep jammin',

dunc

STeve Duncan
Tejas