[ST] Re: TriumphSTDigest Cee Bailey's Windshields for Sprint ST

<<
I am looking at this windsheild also, I have the ZG Double Bubble now and it
is ok for around town. I added a Laminar to the stock shield (will not fit
the double bubble) and it makes quite a bit of difference, although the wind
at at my helmet level now so it definitely increased noise. I am able to
read road signs and the speedo now, hardly any buffeting.

Sorry if I missed the original posts, but does anyone on the list currently
ride with the Cee Bailey screen? I would like to try out the middle (16.5")
screen, looks about right for most riding.

Unfortunatly all I've ever seen is the same basic spam smelling message
about how great they look, and how the poster isn't associated with Cee
Bailey's.  No testimonial about how it works, how it sounds at speed, how it
mounts, nothing.  Color my suspicious but most times when someone finds
something they really like on their bike, they say more.  But that's just
me, I could be wrong.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen