Re: [ST] Plan for warmer days coming up

Here are a couple events I'm planning on attending this summer:

Allegheny RAT Raid, St Marys, PA, August 13-15 (www.alleghenyratraid.com)

HSTA Mail Pouch Fly-By, Marietta, OH, August 27-29
(http://www.ridehsta.com/html/future.php)

The Pittsburgh RAT Pack is planning the first "RATs Across PA" ride. Visit
as many PA Triumph dealers as you can in two days with a (hopefully) common
stop in State College on Friday night. I know I'm gonna do the entire state
over three days (1000+ miles of scenic sweepers). June 17-19. I expect most
people will just visit the "eastern" or "western" dealers over two days
(18/19). Plans are still very much under construction. We'll see how much
interest there is as the season approaches....  www.pghratpack.com/rap.htm

BTW, went to the IMS Bike Show in Cleveland yesterday. Triumph had a nice
display with lots of interest all day long. When you look at the big
picture, it's quite a nice lineup of bikes. Even if they don't want to
compete with the Japs in the sportbike market, they should at least keep
evolving the sports range as street-focused sport bikes, rather than
hyper-performance track tools. The special edition SSSA RS in blue sure is a
nice looking bike.

Garry